You will need:
a Candu account
a Zapier account
a Zendesk account
First Step: Connect your Zap with Zendesk
Once you have created your Zapier and Zendesk accounts, you will need to:
1. Login into Zapier > head to “My Apps” section and search for Zendesk:
2. Hit “Connect” to add your Zendesk account:
3. Enter your account, the email address related to Zendesk’s admin account and enter the API key token:
Note:✨ You can find the account name from Zendesk URL after the https://
To get the API token, follow these steps:
Login into your Zendesk account and go to Admin Center section.
Click Apps and Integrations followed by APIs (Zendesk API):
In the Zendesk API section, click on “Add API token”:
Paste the API token into Zapier:
Hit "Yes, Continue" to test the integration.
Second Step: Connect your Zap with Candu Webhooks
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set up an integration connecting Candu’s Webhooks to Zapier
1. In Zapier, click 'Create Zap'. Choose 'Webhooks' as the trigger app and select the 'Catch Hook' trigger.
2. On the Set up Trigger screen, hit 'Continue' and copy the Webhook URL.
3. Log in to your Candu account and navigate to the 'Settings' page. Under the 'Integrations' tab, find the 'Webhooks' section and click on 'Set up a new Webhook'.
Name your Webhook and paste the URL provided by Zapier into the 'Endpoint URL' field. Leave Format as 'Default'.
From the data you can send to Zapier, select:
Form Responses - push collected data from your users to your wider tech stack
4. Then hit 'Save' in the top right.
5. You can now test the trigger in Zapier to ensure it works properly. You should see a 'We found a request' result.
6. Map the fields from your Candu content Form to the corresponding columns in your Zendesk form. For example:
From now on, whenever the selected events occur in Candu, the data will automatically be sent to Zendesk!
Please get in touch with us ([email protected]) if you have any issues working with Candu webhooks and integrations.